- Next race: 7th September 2019
- Entries open 1st July 2019 – details will be posted here when they are available.
- Start time: 11:00am
- START. Glenridding village hall.
- CP1: Catstye Cam summit (manned).
- CP2: Helvellyn (unmanned).
- CP3: Grisedale Tarn, eastern end (manned).
- CP4: St Sunday Crag summit (manned).
- CP5: Barn, Grid Ref 370149 (manned). If the Beck is in spate use the Bridge at Grid Ref 362143.
- CP6: Wall Stile, Grid Ref 373160.
- FINISH. Glenridding Village Hall.
A misconception often quoted is that we go to Hole in the Wall after St Sunday Crag. This is incorrect. The Hole in the Wall is approx 500 feet (150 metres) higher & 3/4 of a mile (1.2km) in the wrong direction to the finish from where the race route crosses the wall.